Becoming a Certified Child and Adolescent Trauma Professional will demonstrate your passion for and knowledge of treating traumatized children and adolescents.
This 2-Day Certification Course in Trauma and Attachment Treatment for Children and Adolescents will provide you with the essential skills, proven interventions, and state-of-the-art treatments you need to successfully treat your most challenging clients—children, adolescents and families suffering from trauma and attachment wounds.
Children’s neurology is impacted at the deepest levels of development resulting in emotional, behavioral and psychological problems. When the foundational blocks of attachment are fractured, you face therapeutic roadblocks—innate distrust of others, acting out, avoidance/shutting down, extreme reactivity, self-harm, affect dysregulation, substance abuse, poor boundaries—making successful treatment seem impossible to achieve.
Purchase this intensive 2-day certification training and learn the most effective tools and techniques to help children and families more fully engage in treatment, identify and express their emotions, manage disturbing thoughts and feelings, and achieve and maintain recovery.
Elevate your practice and improve your ability to:
- Skillfully integrate proven interventions rooted in EMDR, IFS, Somatic Psychotherapy
- Unpack children’s history and create a cohesive trauma narrative
- Use children’s trauma narrative to process attachment disruptions and trauma responses
- Map children’s problematic behavior and the parent’s responses to the behavior
- Help children identify trauma triggers and develop appropriate, healthy regulation skills
- Help children overcome fears about connecting in relationships
- Repair self-destructive patterns, negative limiting beliefs and affect dysregulation
- Empower families to improve boundaries, discipline and communication
- Teach families/caregivers concrete, practical ways to repair attachment wounds
Best of all, you can become a Certified Child and Adolescent Trauma Professional (CATP) upon completion of this course—at no additional cost to you—adding valuable skills and credentials to your resume.
Purchase today and show your clients and their families with trauma and attachment wounds, that you’ve taken the time and effort to effectively help them heal!
Certification Made Simple
In just three easy steps, you can earn your certification as a Certified Child and Adolescent Trauma Professional.
- Step 1: Watch the digital seminar
- Step 2: Complete the CE test and instantly print your certificate of completion.
- Step 3: Submit your certificate of completion and professional license to Evergreen Certifications
That’s it! No hidden fees. No catch. Just certification made EASY.
*Professional Standards apply. Learn more at www.evergreencertifications.com/catp