Dr. Sue Johnson has revolutionized the field of couple therapy. Through her decades of research and innovative approaches, she has harnessed the power of attachment science to develop and rebuild deep intimacy in relationships through Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) -- the only model of couple therapy that has been tested and shown to create lasting change in over 20 empirical studies.
In this recording, Dr. Johnson will show you step-by-step how to apply her proven EFT model to your practice to help your clients grow within their relationships - even in the presence of complex issues such as trauma, PTSD, anxiety, depression, sexuality and more!
Transform your work with couples by implementing interventions and strategies to work with your most difficult couples. You’ll learn how to:
- get to the root of couples’ conflicts quicker by using the powerful lens of attachment science
- use a structured, on-target, effective roadmap to take couples from disaster to emotional connection
- provide real, lasting change to clients from advances in attachment science and proven EFT interventions
- create secure and satisfying connections by targeting the complex dramas that occur within relationships, including affairs
- maximize engagement with adaptable interventions for couples who are hostile, escalated, withdrawn or shut down
Through guided instruction, group discussion, videos of actual couple in-sessions, and clinical exercises, you will take away practical strategies to use immediately with your most difficult couples.