Watch Gwen Wild, MOT, OTR/L, renowned self-regulation expert in this intensive 2-day recording to learn clinically proven neurological approaches to address self-regulation in children and adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD), ADHD, ODD, OCD, anxiety, trauma, chronic stress, fetal drug exposure, and physical disabilities.
Knowing the underlying brain connections will help you better select and develop appropriate interventions for challenging behaviors, such as hyper-activity, aggression, frequent meltdowns, outbursts, extreme sensory sensitivities, self-stimulation, inattentiveness and more.
Watch this recording and become a leader in your field and elevate your work with children and adolescents with over 100 brain-based strategies to implement in your clinic or classroom immediately!
You will leave the course being able to:
- Identify signs and symptoms of neurological differences such as neurotransmitter imbalance, hyperactivity in the insular cortex and amygdala, impaired sensory processing, and poor communication between different regions of the brain
- Form newer and stronger neural connections in key brain areas to enhance social communication, learning, sensory processing, and response to trauma or stress
- Immediately alter neurotransmitter levels to enhance focus, improve mood, and regulate emotions
- Change brain waves to facilitate a calm and organized state
- Facilitate development in certain brain structures responsible for processing sensory input, enhancing emotional awareness and regulation, and decreasing anxiety
- Simplify home programs to empower parents and teachers to ensure carry-over into the home and school settings
- Apply the science behind meditation, mindfulness, Ayres Sensory Integration™, therapeutic listening programs, and “brain breaks”
By using a bottom-up approach you can strategically select intervention strategies that strengthen the neurological foundation needed for higher skills to emerge in the children and adolescents you work with!
BONUS MATERIAL! Purchase and receive FREE …
- Readily available resources including screening and assessment tools, brain-based strategies, relevant research, and helpful forms; and
- Membership to BrainWorks Online to simplify the process of creating home programs!