- Cultivate fluid and flexible use of ACT in practice
- ACT techniques for a broad range and severity of mental health disorders
- An interactive workshop including experiential exercises, demonstrations, clinical worksheets and practical tools
- Transformative for you and your clients!
How often do you review your appointment calendar and start wondering how you’re going to, finally, help a regular client who seems to progress for a while – and then regress?
Each time he/she arrives, you use the same tools and techniques you’ve used for so long – and mostly successfully – but this one client is testing your skills. Now, you can begin to integrate Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) into your practice – and see improved outcomes.
Researched and developed by world-renowned researcher, speaker and author Steven Hayes, PhD, ACT has fast become the treatment approach that gets to the heart of human suffering and what is needed to restore psychological health and wellness.
Join ACT experts, Drs. John & Jamie Forsyth for this workshop where you will develop highly practical, evidence-based skills, case conceptualization techniques, and powerful therapeutic strategies that will help you when working with a broad range of mental health concerns including:
- Anxiety Issues
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Anger Management
- Personality Disorders
- And many more!
View this intensive, engaging and transformative workshop and start a new path for healing you can use with your most difficult clients.