You know that the symptoms of anxiety can feel like a powerful storm to kids and adolescents…fearful and negative emotions raging inside them lead to overreaction, fretting, blame and overwhelmed outbursts.
This heightened state of reactivity can make anxious children and adolescents difficult for you to reach, keeping them from achieving positive outcomes in therapy, and preventing them from effective learning from school.
This recording will allow you to calm the reactivity of anxious kids and adolescents and provide you with the strategies and techniques you need to help them let go of the things that worry them, handle anxiety inducing conflict, and overcome excessive fears related to gossip, school, bullies and more.
Left unaddressed, children and adolescents with anxiety will face life-long consequences on their mental and physical health.
You'll leave with the clear, concise and hands-on guide you need to confidently and capably help kids and adolescents face and appropriately cope with the anxiety damaging their lives.
Key Benefits of Watching:
- Flexible tools to recognize the anxious child and differentiate anxiety from normal fears
- Techniques that draw out internal feelings of anxiety in the silent sufferer
- Reduce stress response related reactions that can interfere with therapy and learning
- Concrete strategies that target school-based anxieties
- Coping skills to help kids handle conflict and learn to let go