Do you suspect a client may have Bipolar Disorder but feel overwhelmed by the complexity of their clinical presentation?
Are you exhausted from chasing your client’s mood and trying to get out in front of the next crisis?
Does your client display recurrent mood swings, poor treatment compliance and unpredictable, dangerous impulsivity?
If you’re looking for a clear, comprehensive approach to treating this vulnerable and high risk population, this training is for you!
Watch this recording to discover an integrative approach that goes beyond treating a single mood state and crisis intervention.
You’ll learn innovative, non-medication approaches that combine the most promising researched-based theories into a cohesive treatment guideline to help your clients achieve long-term stabilization.
Packed with tools, tips and handouts, this evidence based, integrative approach will leave your clinical toolbox overflowing with practical interventions, including how to:
- Confidently diagnose Bipolar Disorder and differentiate it from similar disorders
- Identify prodromal symptoms and patterns that precede mood lability
- Motivate your clients to make necessary lifestyle changes for stabilization
- Significantly decrease destructive behavior, including self-harm and suicide
- Create custom, realistic treatment plans that cater to your client’s strengths
Go beyond “supportive therapy” to help your clients regain control of their mood and, ultimately, their lives.