Are your supervision sessions becoming routine? Does it feel like you are just checking a box? Or, do you find that your supervisees only know theory, and have trouble getting comfortable with moving experientially into the therapy process?
Clinical supervision is so much more than arbitrary case reviews and signatures!
Bring vitality and clinical value to your supervision sessions by infusing empirically-grounded principles of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, behavior therapy, and experiential exercises.
Help move supervisees from passive participants to curious, competent, flexible professionals by facilitating supervision using the SHAPE framework (Morris & Bilich-Eric), an accessible, contextual model that teaches supervisees to:
- identify when to persist and when to change what they do in therapy
- learn from experience and loosen strict rule-governed behaviors
- avoid getting caught up in struggles with clients’ thoughts and emotions
- construct the big picture of what therapy and supervision are all about
- take small action steps as key to creating a pattern of change
- engage in supervision on a deeper level as opposed to rote case review
- and more!
Through lecture, discussion, video, case examples, role play, and experiential exercises, expert presenter Dr. Richard Sears will bring the principles of ACT and other approaches to life with his wisdom, humor, and passion to help SHAPE your supervisees into competent professionals in your very next supervision session!
Purchase this recording today!