Gil Boyne – Deep Relaxation and Restful Slumber – Power Programming Hypnosis
Gil Boyne – Deep Relaxation and Restful Slumber – Power Programming Hypnosis [1 CD – 2 MP3]
103 Deep relaxation and Restful sleep
A new way to fall asleep! This absolutely effective and absolutely safe technique allows you to get rid of the day’s worries and fall asleep within a few minutes after your head touches the pillow. You fall into a sleep that is as refreshing and rejuvenating as it is deep. You feel a new vitality and energy every morning, and you maintain a high level of energy throughout the day. ABOUT THE PROGRAMS
Power programming cassettes/CDs are fully audible and do not use subliminal suggestions or background music.
Motivational Self-Hypnosis Programs-POWER PROGRAMMING – by Gil Boyne, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist important instructions for use! (Please read carefully.)The following instructions contain the necessary recommendations to maximize your efficiency so that you enjoy the fastest and most powerful results.
1. Each CD has a hypnotic relaxation induction process on the first track and specific and detailed programming on the second track. The only exceptions are: Program # 103, on which both tracks are almost identical; and cd # 114, which should be played daily for seven days, alternating tracks, and then played according to your needs and desires.
2. Listen to track One only for six consecutive days. This forces you to respond to a faster induction into self-hypnosis on the second path. After this six-day training period, you continue to use the first track, Self-hypnosis training is optional, for purposes such as deep relaxation and hypnotic sleep.
3. When you start using Track Two for programming, don’t switch to different programs on different days. Stick to one program for at least seven days. When you use multiple programs in the same time period, you can overload and confuse your subconscious mind about your specific goals.
4. While listening to your program, if your consciousness slips away and you feel that you may have fallen asleep for a short period, do not worry. As long as you are aware of this at the end of the program or shortly after, you can be sure that your subconscious mind is absorbing the program.
5. DO NOT try to concentrate while listening to the CD. Let your mind go where it wants to go. Avoid analyzing and questioning yourself while you are in a hypnotic state.
Hypnosis is a human condition that involves focused attention, reduced peripheral awareness, and an increased ability to respond to suggestion.
There are competing theories that explain hypnosis and related phenomena.
Altered state theories view hypnosis as an altered state of mind or trance marked by a level of awareness different from the normal state of consciousness.
In contrast, non-state theories view hypnosis as a kind of placebo effect, a redefinition of interaction with a therapist, or a form of imaginary role-playing.
It is said that during hypnosis, a person’s concentration increases.
Hypnotized subjects are said to have an increased response to suggestions.
Hypnosis usually begins with hypnotic induction, involving a series of preliminary instructions and suggestions.
The use of hypnosis for therapeutic purposes is called “hypnotherapy”, while its use as a form of entertainment for the audience is known as “stage hypnosis”.
Stage hypnosis is often performed by mentalists who practice an artistic form of mentalism.