The Commercial Investor - CRE Matchmaker - Additional Files and Bonuses
What is real estate? Learn about Real Estate
Real estate investing involves the purchase, ownership, management, rental and/or sale of real estate for profit.
Improvement of realty property as part of a real estate investment strategy is generally considered to be a sub-specialty of real estate investing called real estate development.
Real estate is an asset form with limited liquidity relative to other investments,
it is also capital intensive (although capital may be gained through mortgage leverage) and is highly cash flow dependent.
If these factors are not well understood and managed by the investor, real estate becomes a risky investment.
Download immediately The Commercial Investor - CRE Matchmaker - Additional Files and Bonuses
JV Source List
Your JV Capital LinkedIn ‘Source List’, Your Golden Ticket to Top-Tier Deal Making. No more struggling to fund your deals!
Your Pitchbook is below. Now you can pitch your investors with total confidence. Before you dive in, please watch the tutorial.
Your secret weapon to unlocking the hidden commercial equity and asset treasure trove buried inside your linkedin account
01. How To Market For Deal Flow
02. Introduction to Bulk REO Non-Performing Loan Tapes
03. Introduction Into Cultivating And Syndicating Capital
04. Sal Discusses His Own Pitchbook With The Audience (Rare Footage)
05. Deal Structuring Strategies with Peter Kasyanenko
06. Interview With A Wall Street Bulk Loan Trader
07. Interview With A Wall Street Bulk Loan Trader Q&A Session
08. Student Deal Submission Reviews
09. Examples Of Bad Deal Submissions
10. Open Mic Q&A Session
11. Open Mic Q&A And Final Thoughts